18th November 2020
SOUTH AUSTRALIA IN LOCKDOWN - COVID-19
South Australia will be in total lock down from midnight tonight 18/11/2020.
Remaining open is:
- Critical infrastructure
- Supermarkets with limitations, providing access for vulnerable community members. One person will be allowed to leave the home to access groceries.
- Medical including medical health
- Public transport
- Airport and freight
- Petrol stations
- Financial institutions
- Post Offices
- Mining, smelting and large factories
- Childcare for families of essential workers
- Government where essential
- Veterinary surgeries
- End of life visits
- Essential Agricultural services
FIFO workers are on stand-by.
- All schools except for children of essential workers
- Takeaway food
- Pubs, cafes, food courts, coffee shops
- Elective surgery
- Open inspections
- Outdoor sport & physical activity
- Regional travel
- Aged care & disability care centres
- Factories other than food or medical products unless necessary
- Construction industry
- Holiday home lease or rental
- Weddings & funerals
People will be restricted from leaving their homes for six days.
Masks are mandatory in all areas outside the home.
Please refer to SA Health and the South Australian Government for updates, information and questions. The COVID Hotline is 1800 020 080.
We will continue to provide updates as they become available.
This list of restrictions is available at https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/response