Economic Development Support Officer – Part time
.8FTE – 2 year Fixed Term
The District Council of Cleve (named SA Ag Town of the Year in 2019) is a local government area located on the eastern Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. The district is mostly agricultural in nature, but also encompasses the popular coastal tourist town of Arno Bay.
Reporting to the Manager Corporate Services, and working closely with the Economic Development Project Manager, this role is responsible for providing competent, efficient and confidential administrative support to the Economic Development Project Team within Council.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing high level administration support to the Economic Development Project Team.
- Prepare and provide regular written reports to Council as required.
- Provide high level analytical and numeracy skills for the preparation of detailed submissions, business and development strategies.
- Ability to prioritise projects, achieve deadlines and deliver desired outcomes for the benefit of the Council and community.
- Other administration duties as required by Council to ensure a professional and responsive service to all whom interact with them.
Previous experience in the key result areas as per the Position Description will be highly regarded. Interested candidates can view the full Position Description on our website at www.cleve.sa.gov.au. Confidential enquiries can be directed to the CEO.
Flexible work arrangements to be negotiated with successful candidate.
Applications including a covering letter, a detailed CV and the details of two current referees are to be emailed to email@example.com by no later than 4.00pm, Friday 11th December 2020.
The District Council of Cleve is an equal opportunity employer and is a smoke free workplace.
Please click here for the full job description.
Peter J Arnold
Chief Executive Officer