The District Council of Cleve (named SA Ag Town of the Year in 2019) is a local government area located on the eastern Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. The district is mostly agricultural in nature, but also encompasses the popular coastal tourist town of Arno Bay.
Reporting to the Manager Corporate Services, and working closely with the CEO, this role is responsible for providing competent, efficient and confidential administrative support to the CEO and Senior Managers within Council. You will also be responsible for records management systems in order to support the business and meet regulatory and best practice requirements for recordkeeping and records management.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assessing, prioritising and registering all correspondence into Councils records management system.
- Providing high level administration support to the CEO, Elected Members and Senior Managers within Council.
- Front of house, providing a high level of professional customer service, advice and information in response to both telephone and front counter enquiries related to Council services, the Council district, infrastructure and public facilities.
- Council agendas, minutes and reports
- Internal catering / function coordination
- Cemetery records and administration
- Other administration duties as required by Council to ensure Council provides a professional and responsive service to all whom interact with them.
Previous experience in the key result areas as per the Position Description will be highly regarded. Interested candidates can view the full Position Description on our website at www.cleve.sa.gov.au. Confidential enquiries can be directed to the CEO.
Applications including a covering letter, a detailed CV and the details of two current referees are to be emailed to email@example.com by no later than 4:00pm, Friday 12 June 2020.
The District Council of Cleve is an equal opportunity employer and is a smoke free workplace.