Council contracts the Environmental Health Officer position to an external contractor. If you have any health queries, please contact the Manager of Corporate Services at the Council Office.

If you have started, or are planning on starting a food, hairdressing or beauty business, you are required to complete the necessary forms. These can be found on our forms page.